Regardless of your net worth, having a proper estate plan in place is a crucial piece of your financial plan. Our estate planning process allows for the orderly distribution, administration, and management of your estate, while maximizing its value through the minimization of taxes and other expenses.
At U.S. Financial Services, LLC, we understand that our clients often have the following concerns when they begin estate planning:
- How can I make a positive difference in the lives of my successors?
- What can I do to help make the transition as smooth as possible for my loved ones?
- Will meeting my estate planning goals affect my retirement income goals?
- What can I do to lessen the tax burden on my estate?
Our experienced financial advisors will coordinate with your estate planning attorneys and tax advisors to put together a detailed plan.
Estate Planning Strategies and Services:
- Wills and trust review
- Asset titling and coordination with legal documents
- Beneficiary designation review and coordination
- Durable powers of attorney
- Health care powers of attorney/living wills
- Gifting strategies
- Irrevocable insurance trusts
- Family limited partnerships/limited liability companies
- Multigenerational planning/dynasty and “bloodline” trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Charitable planning
- Future estate value projections and tax implications
Give us a call at (973) 882-3600 or fill out the Free Consultation form to get started today.