Financial Planning for Business Owners
You have worked hard to grow your business, but are you confident that it will continue to prosper once you are absent from its day-to-day operations? Our business continuity planning services aim to enhance your enterprise’s sustainability and potential for long-term success.
Business Owner Life Plan Stress Test®
U.S Financial Services, LLC, business continuity planning will help ensure the continuity of your business in the event of:
- Premature death
We begin with our Business Owner Life Plan Stress Test®, reviewing your goals and current business plan. Our experienced financial services professionals then evaluate your current position, providing observations and recommendations to help you meet your objectives.
Business Planning Services
Services and strategies within our business planning division include:
- Evaluation and recommendation of buy-sell agreements
- Entity analysis: C corporation vs. S corporation
- Business valuation support
- Family limited partnership vs. limited liability company
- Key employee supplemental executive retirement plan/deferred compensation
- Key person insurance
- Buy/sell funding: death or disability
- Salary continuation/disability income protection
- Qualified plans (e.g., 401k/profit-sharing/pension) *
- Group benefits
*Asset Allocation does not guarantee against loss. It is a method used to help manage investment risk. Kestra Investment Services, LLC, does not provide tax or legal advice. Any decisions whether to implement these ideas should be made by the client in consultation with professional financial, tax, and legal counsel.