A secure and comfortable retirement is everyone’s dream. Since we are expected to live longer, healthier lives, our retirement years may be longer than those of our parents and grandparents. Planning now for your eventual retirement is vital to maintaining your financially independent lifestyle.
We believe retirement planning must be highly individual. Where you want to live, your lifestyle, and many other personal variables will shape a plan uniquely suited to you. Do you want to travel? Move to the waterfront? Provide for your successors? Donate to charity? We take the time to truly know you and understand the whole picture before making recommendations.
Over the course of time, your priorities, expenses, and needs may change. We understand this and remain responsive to your shifting life circumstances by adapting your plan in ways that stay focused on your long-term goals.
Identifying Your Retirement Goals
The first step in planning for retirement is determining your goals. Our experienced financial services professionals will help you answer the following questions:
- At what age would I like to be financially independent?
- When do I want to retire and what kind of retirement lifestyle do I want to have?
- How much do I need to save to meet my income needs after retirement?
- What are the tax implications of distributions from my IRA in retirement?
- Does my investment plan suit my retirement objectives, time horizon, and risk tolerance?
If you have questions like these that you’d like answers to, let us help you. Give us a call at (973) 882- 3600 or fill out the Free Consultation form to get started today.