Understanding and managing risk is a key part of a sound and sustainable financial plan. Our analysis assesses your risks, and then we coordinate your financial resources to help minimize those risks.
As it applies to financial planning, there are three main questions we need to ask ourselves:
- What do I need in case I live a long, healthy life?
- How do I prepare in the event of a premature death?
- If I became disabled, would there still be enough income?
The U.S Financial Services, LLC, risk analysis can help determine how your financial plan works under each of these scenarios to identify the risks to your financial security. We will then help you decide how to manage those risks.
We offer an array of insurance options that can be catered to fit your unique financial plan. We will provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to answer the following questions:
- Is my insurance coordinated with my overall financial plan?
- Does my life insurance meet the objectives of my estate plan?
- Is my life insurance owned in the most efficient manner?
- Does my disability insurance provide enough coverage to maintain my current lifestyle?
Our insurance services and strategies include:
- Life insurance: term, whole life, universal life, variable life
- Disability income insurance
- Business overhead expense disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance planning
- Estate planning: second-to-die policies
- Business insurance: buy/sell life and disability buy-out, key person
- Benefits planning: group life, disability, health insurance
- Insurance alternatives for the “uninsurable”
Prepare for any life event today. Give us a call at (973) 882-3600 or fill out the Free Consultation form to get started.